View and Edit a Profiler
Once you have created a profiler, it can be viewed and edited if required. You may want to do this to view an existing profiler to gain a better understanding of how it calculates scores, or alternatively to edit a cloned profiler to tailor it for a new use case.
To complete this process:
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account on the Users > Benchmarking > Profilers permission (available to Administrators and above).
- For People based profilers only, you must have “read access” granted to your account on the Users > Performance > Employee details permission (available to Line Managers and above).
- An existing profiler to view or edit.
How to complete this flow:
- In the navigation panel, go to Benchmarking > Profilers.
- In the table of profilers, select the profiler you want to view or edit by clicking the profiler name.
- You will then see the profiler setup page as described in one of the following flows:
- Create a Hard skills profiler.
- Create a Manual Profiler.
- Create a Profiler based on Competencies.
- Create a Profiler based on Career and Jobs.
To edit this profiler, please refer to the steps in the corresponding guides.
Please note: Editing a profiler will change the scoring mechanism in all areas the profiler is applied; this may affect functionality such as auto stream and impact consistent decision-making on candidate applications.