Manually Trigger Auto-Stream in the ATS
Manually triggering auto stream is required for jobs where auto stream has been set up in the “manual” configuration, and also for triggering auto stream where semi-automatic auto streaming is the current configuration. For information about setting up auto stream, see the “Apply Job Auto Stream Settings” flow.
To complete this process:
- You must have “Read access” granted to your account for the Users > Hiring > Jobs permission (available to Administrators or above)
- If assigned to a specific job, you must have “Read access” granted for the Users > Hiring > Assigned jobs permission (available to Administrators and above).
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account for the Users > Hiring > Candidate talentpool permission (available to Administrators or above)
- If assigned to a specific job, you must have “Full access” granted for the Users > Hiring > Assigned candidates permission (available to Administrators and above).
- An existing job to which candidates have applied.
- A primary profiler must have been applied to the activity phase being auto-streamed. See the “Apply Job Phase Primary Profiler” flow.
- The auto stream settings configured at the job level must be in the manual or semi-automatic configuration. See the “Apply Job Auto Stream Settings” flow.
How to complete this flow:
- Click on the name on the required job tile.
- Click the named tab of the job activity phase you want to view.
- Click on the “Completed” ATS state icons.
- Click the “Stream candidates” button. A pop up modal will appear requiring you to review the current auto-stream settings.
- Review the current auto-stream settings and if correct check the checkbox labelled “Please confirm that you would like to use these thresholds”.
- Click on the “Move candidates” button at the bottom right to trigger auto stream in the ATS. All candidates will now be moved into the state corresponding to their primary profiler score. If the auto-stream settings were set to semi-automatic, they will now be set to automatic.
- Please Note:
- The movement of candidates is determined by the auto-stream settings thresholds which can be changed by editing the job. These settings are editable at any point and would lead to candidates being streamed differently if the settings are changed. See the “Apply Job Auto Stream Settings” flow.
- The scores of candidates are dependent on the profiler that is marked as primary in the job’s activity phase. If this profiler is deleted or removed from the activity phase, auto streaming will become unavailable. Similarly, if the profiler is modified, candidates are scored against a different scoring mechanism that would be inconsistent with the mechanism used for any prior candidates who were auto-streamed; this could result in candidates appearing in states with scores above or below the expected threshold for that state. Candidates who have already been auto-streamed will remain in the same state and be unaffected.
- If the configuration of the auto stream settings is set to automatic, the option to manually stream candidates will no longer appear.