Edit Job Phases
Edit job phases allows you to customise the activity set candidates applying to the job will be required to complete. You can configure which bookends you want the candidate to complete at the start and end of the assessment process and define which assessments you want the candidate to play during the phase.
Note that at least one assessment needs to be included in the activity set for a job to be made active.
To use this flow:
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account for the Users > Hiring > Jobs permission (available to Administrators or above)
- If assigned to a specific job, you must have “Full access” granted for the Users > Hiring > Assigned jobs permission (available to Administrators or above).
- You must have at least one job created in your organisation
- No applications have been made for the job
How to complete this flow:
- In the navigation panel, go to Recruitment > Jobs.
- Click on the 3-elipses for the required job and select “Edit job”
- Click on the “Phases” tab to open the job activity editor
- Alternatively, you can click the “Add assessments” button from the ATS page, which will appear if the phase has not been configured prior.
- To add a Start or End bookend click on the “Add” button in the required phase to open a drop down list
- Select a bookend from the list to add it to the relevant phase
- Optionally, you can customise the content of each bookend by clicking the “Settings” button on the relevant bookend tile, once added to a phase.
- To add an assessment click on the “Add” button in the Main Activity Set phase to open a dialog listing the assessments
- Select which assessments you want to include in the phase. You can filter the list of assessments by selecting one of the performance types on the left-hand list.
- Click “Add” to apply them to the activity set. Click the “x” button to remove a bookend or assessment from any phase, or alternatively use the “Clear all” function.
- Alternatively, to apply an assessment set that measures all of the attributes related to a specific profiler, click the “Import from profiler” button and select the required profiler from a list of your Organisation profilers.
- Drag and drop the bookend or assessment tiles to re-order any of the bookends or assessments within their respective phase.
- Click Save to apply the phases configuration for the job.