Create a Profiler Based on People
Creating a profiler based on people allows you to create a mechanism to score candidates and employees based on their cognitive and psychometric similarities to a group of selected users. Profilers created in this way can be useful when you are looking to hire candidates that are similar to a proven, benchmark standard of existing employees.
When creating a profiler based on people, you should choose users that have the desired cognitive and psychometric attributes that you want to judge other users against.
You should also choose employees that you know to have generated sufficient attribute data by completing Cognisess assessments, to ensure enough data exists to fulfil your benchmarking requirements.
To complete this process:
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account on the Users > Benchmarking > Profilers permission (available to Administrators and above).
- You must have “Read access” granted to your account on the Users > Performance > Employee details permission (available to Line Managers and above).
How to complete this flow:
- In the navigation panel, go to Benchmarking > Profilers.
- In the top right, click the “Create new Profiler Button”.
- Click on the “Based on people” tile.
- Enter a name for the profiler in the free text box in the top left of the screen.
- Click on one or more users that you want to include in your people-based profiler. Selected users are given a green indication in the selection list and appear on the right in the “Selected” list.
- Optionally, you can filter the selection list by:
- Organisation – will return every user that has been assigned access to that organsiation
- Account type – Employees or Candidates
- Click “Preview” to go to the preview tab.
You will see the attributes which have been added to this profiler. These attributes, and their importance and threshold scores, are pre-defined by the selected employees available attribute data.
- Click “Save changes” at the bottom of the screen to save the People based profiler.
- Please note:
- The assessment completions of the selected employees determine which attributes are used to create the people-based profiler.
- To use the organisation filter in the user selection screen, you must have “Read access” granted for the Partner > Partner Organisation permission.
- To use the team filter in the user selection screen, you must have “Read access” granted for the Users > Manage > Teams permission.