Create a Job
The create job feature allows you to create a new, unique job listing for any current or future hiring requirements. A unique job listing is created with every new job.
Note that newly created jobs are Inactive by default, and further steps are required to enable the activation of a job. A configured activity set including assessments, and an open job window are required for activation. While you can complete these steps during the initial setup, this guide will only cover the minimum mandatory elements required for the creation of a new job listing.
For a guide on completing the additional steps for activation, please see:
- Edit a job phase
- Edit a job window
and for further job customisation options please see the following guides:
- Edit job information
- Apply job Auto-Stream Settings
To complete this process:
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account for the Users > Hiring > Jobs permission (available to Administrators or above).
- If assigned to a specific job, you must have “Full access” granted for the Users > Hiring > Assigned jobs permission (available to Administrators or above).
How to complete this flow:
- In the navigation panel, go to Recruitment > Jobs.
- Click on the “Add Job” button to open the job creation page
- In the Job Summary tab, complete the following mandatory information fields:
- Role title – Free text entry
- Dates – Click on the date field to open a calender view. Select the required date range and click “Submit”. Note that the date range entered will impact whether the job can be made active, or will be added to the “Upcoming” list of jobs.
- Employment Status – Select from drop-down. You can add multiple options.
- Experience Level – Select from drop-down. You can add multiple options.
- Occupation – Select from drop-down. You can add multiple options.
- Click “Add Job” to create the job and be taken to the job’s ATS page. Further customisation of the job is optional at this stage, but the job will have been added to the “Inactive” jobs list.