Make a Job Inactive
Manually making a job inactive allows you to remove a job listing from your job’s boards (Organisational and Partner) and the Yondur Market Place, where applicable, to prevent any further applications to the role.
It also restricts anyone that still has access to the job listing or job invite link from applying to the position. This function is generally used when a job position has already been filled, the application window is required to be shut early or when the job is no longer needed.
Please Note: Making a job inactive will not delete the job. All associated candidate data and information about the job will still be available, but will be located under the “Inactive” tab in the Jobs area of the site.
To complete this process:
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account for the Users > Hiring > Jobs permission (available to Administrators or above).
- If assigned to a specific job, you must have “Full access” granted for the Users > Hiring > Assigned jobs permission (available to Administrators or above).
How to complete this flow:
- In the navigation panel, go to Recruitment > Jobs.
- Click on the job title of the required job to go to the ATS of that job.
- Click the green “Active” button to make the job inactive.
- The job will be made inactive and the job will be moved into the “Inactive” state.