Edit Permissions within a Permission Profile
Editing the permission profile will allow for tailored permission profiles for your organisation, to which employees can be aligned dependent on roles and responsibilities.
When editing a permission profile, you can set each permission within that profile at one of the following three levels of access:
- No Access
- Read Access
- Full Access
You can also separately apply “Send Access” to each permission, regardless of access level set.
It is important to keep in mind that any changes made to a permission profile will apply to all employees assigned to that profile.
To complete this process:
- You must have full access to the Organisation > Permissions permission (available to Organisation Super Users and above).
- You must be editing a permission profile you are not currently assigned to.
- You can only edit permission profiles of a lower-level than that of your own
How to complete this flow:
- In the navigation panel, go to Manage > Permissions.
- Click on the name of the permission profile or select 3-ellipses and click “Edit Permissions”.
- Select the required permission and use the “No access” to “Full access” slider and / or the “Send access” checkbox to change the level of access as required.
- Click the “Save” button to save the changes.