Create a Profiler Based on Career and Jobs
Creating a profiler based on career and jobs allows you to create a mechanism that scores candidates and employees based on attributes that have been preselected as desirable for a specified career or job from the ONet database. This profiler type can be useful when you want to determine who is a good fit for a job that matches a widely recognised career or job archetype.
To complete this process:
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account on the Users > Benchmarking > Profilers permission (available to Administrators and above).
How to complete this flow:
- In the navigation panel, go to Benchmarking > Profilers.
- In the top right, click the “Create new Profiler Button”.
- Click on the “Career or jobs” tile.
- Select the occupation group that contains the career or job for which you want to create a profiler to measure aptitude for.
- Optionally, you may also use the search bar at the top right of the page to directly search for careers or jobs.
- Select the job title and description that you want to create a profiler for.
- Enter a name for the profiler in the free text box in the top left of the screen. Note that by default the name of the selected career or job will be the name of the profiler.
- Review and edit any of the automatically populated attributes (please refer to the “Create a Manual Profiler” guide for information on editing the profiler attribute model). Note that these attributes have been auto generated based on the career or job selected in the previous steps.
- Click “Save changes” at the bottom of the screen to save the job- or career-based profiler.