Create a Manual Profiler
Creating a profiler manually allows you to create a mechanism that scores candidates and employees based on their cognitive and psychometric abilities. When setting up a profiler manually, you decide what attributes you would desire to be measured and set a threshold and importance for each of them. Profilers created in this way can be useful when you are looking to hire candidates to fill an identified skills gap and to ensure minimum cognitive thresholds are met.
To complete this process:
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account on the Users > Benchmarking > Profilers permission (available to Administrators and above).
How to complete this flow:
- In the navigation panel, go to Benchmarking > Profilers.
- In the top right, click the “Create new Profiler Button”.
- Click on the “Manual Profiler” tile.
- Enter a name for the profiler in the free text box in the top left of the screen.
- Click on a performance group to which you want to add attributes. This will expand this section and allow you to add or modify attributes in this group.
- Add desired attributes to the profiler by clicking the “Add” button and selecting an option from the dropdown.
- Optionally, click the “Add all” button to add all attributes from a performance group into a profiler.
- Use the sliders for each attribute to designate the required importance and threshold. To remove any attributes click the “x” icon next to the attribute or click the “Remove all” buttons.
- Click “Save changes” at the bottom of the screen to save the Manual profiler.