Activate a Job
For each job created, you must manually activate the job for it to be assigned Active or Upcoming status.
The status assigned will depend on the defined job window date range (please refer to the ‘Edit a Job Window’ guide for more information). The purpose of this functionality is to ensure jobs are not automatically made active and visible to jobseekers without prior authorisation.
To complete this process:
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account for the Users > Hiring > Jobs permission (available to Administrators or above).
- If assigned to a specific job, you must have “Full access” granted for the Users > Hiring > Assigned jobs permission (available to Administrators or above).
- The job must be Inactive.
- The job must have a complete, configured phase.
How to complete this flow:
- On the navigation menu select Recruitment > Jobs.
- Click on the job title to open the job ATS page. Click the red “Inactive” button to activate the job.
- You will see that the job is now active.
Please Note: When a job windows end date is met, an Active job will automatically become Inactive.