Onboarding Employees into your organisation domain is invite only, providing you with full control over access and ensuring only the correct individuals are invited and registered.
- You can invite employees individually e.g., when a new hire joins the organisation.
- You can bulk invite using CSV import e.g., during an initial, organisation-wide onboarding.
To complete this process:
- You must have full access granted to your account on the Employees Full Access for Users > Performance > Employee Details permission (available to Administrators and above).
- You must be inviting a unique email address to register that has not been used previously for:
- an existing Cognisess Employee account; or
- a personal Yondur account.
How to complete this flow:
- In the navigation panel, go to Performance > Employees > Employees.
- In the top right, click the “Add Employees” button.
To invite an individual Employee:
- In the respective form fields, enter each new Employee’s:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
To invite multiple Employees in the same session:
- Click the “+” icon to expand the available form rows.
To populate employees in bulk:
- Click the “Upload CSV” button and select the required file from your file system. Ensure the a comma-separated list of people is in a format corresponding to the form above (first name, last name, e-mail), one person per row.
- John, Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane, Doe, email@example.com
- You can also use Excel or another spreadsheet program to export a table to .csv format.
- Click “Send Invites” to disseminate invites to your Employee(s). Employees will receive an email to the designated address(es) from “firstname.lastname@example.org” with a link through which they can register on the Cognisess platform.
Please Note: Each registration link contained within the invitation email will expire after seven days, from the date and time of sending. The email template sent out will be determined by your organisation’s Account Invitation email template.