Edit a Job Dates Window
The job dates window will impact the current state of the job and where it is located in the jobs area of the platform. This tool is useful for scheduling job accessibility in line with your hiring plans.
You can set the date range of a job listing to define when a job listing is visible and accessible to jobseekers or update an existing date to ensure your lob listings are up to date and accurate.
- Any active jobs where the start of the job window has been met will be in the Open state.
- Note that only jobs in the Open state can be publicly visible accessible to jobseekers.
- Any jobs where the job window end date has passed will be in the Inactive state.
- Any active jobs with a future job window will be in the Upcoming state.
- Note that when the future start date is met these jobs will be moved to the Open state and become publicly visible and accessible to jobseekers.
Please Note: You can manually set a job to be inactive at any time, overriding the job window logic detailed above.
To complete this process:
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account for the Users > Hiring > Jobs permission (available to Administrators or above).
- If assigned to a specific job, you must have “Full access” granted for the Users > Hiring > Assigned jobs permission (available to Administrators or above).
- One or more jobs to have been created in your organisation.
How to complete this flow:
- On the navigation menu, select Recruitment > Jobs.
- Click the 3-ellipsis for the required job and select “Edit job”
- In the Job Summary tab click on the “Dates” field Dates to open a calender view. Select the required date range and click “Submit”.
- Note that the date range entered will impact whether the job can be made active, or will be added to the “Upcoming” list of jobs.
- Click save to apply the new date range to the job.