Analyse an Individual Candidate’s Data
You can analyse an individual candidate’s data to gain insight into that user’s individual skills, experience and potential. You may want to review detailed information about a specific candidate to inform a hiring decision, or to review that candidate’s suitability for other roles in your organisation for which you have profilers configured.
The candidate’s individual data can be accessed and analysed via their mini profile, which provides:
- Attribute data measured using Cognisess game-based assessments to visually identify candidate strengths and weaknesses.
- View candidate’s higher and lower attributes to understand where the candidate excels and where they may need improvement.
- A comparison of the candidate data against all the profilers created within the organisation.
- Potential career matches for the candidate to understand how the candidate compares to a different role criterion based on O*NET Occupational data.
- A word cloud visualisation to discover the candidate’s social cohesion attributes.
Please Note: A candidate’s scores will only start to generate when the candidate completes at least one assessment from each Q (CQ, EQ, SQ).
To complete this process:
- You must have “Read access” granted to your account for the Users > Hiring > Candidate talentpool permission (available to Administrators or above)
- If assigned to a specific job, you must have “Read access” granted for the Users > Hiring > Assigned candidates permission (available to Administrators and above).
- You must “Read access” granted to your account for the Users > Analytics > Data visualisations permission (available to Line Managers or above)
How to complete this flow:
- Click on the “Profile” tab in a candidate’s Mini Profile (this is the default page when accessing the Mini Profile). You will be presented with the candidate’s Q scores, attribute data, higher and lower attributes, and social cohesion attribute data. Note that Q scores will only present when a candidate has completed at least one assessment for each Q score type.
- Optionally, click on any social cohesion attribute in the word cloud to view the attribute details along with its bi-directional attribute score and the related assessment(s) that measure the attribute.
- Click on the “Match” tab to view the candidate’s profiler match scores for all profilers created in your organisation, and potential career matches for the candidate.