Create a Skills Profiler
Creating a skills profiler allows you to create a mechanism that scores candidates and employees based on the skills and associated level of experience they have entered into their profile. Profilers created in this way can be useful when you are looking to hire candidates that have had suitable previous experience in specific skills required for a role. Users scored against this profiler type will receive a score determined by how well their own skills match against a specified skillset and the required skill experience level(s).
To complete this process:
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account on the Users > Benchmarking > Profilers permission (available to Administrators and above).
How to complete this flow:
- In the navigation panel, go to Benchmarking > Profilers.
- In the top right, click the “Create new Profiler Button”.
- Click on the “Hard skills profiler” tile.
- Enter a name for the profiler in the free text box in the top left of the screen.
- In the free text “Skills & knowledge” box, begin typing the skill you want the profiler to measure. While typing, you may click on the autocompleted suggestions however free text entry is also allowed. Click the plus icon to add the skill to the profiler.
- For each of the added skills, add the required years of experience, frequency of use and importance of the skill using the text box and dropdown fields.
- Click “Save changes” at the bottom of the screen to save the Hard skills profiler.