Appraise a Video Assessment
If you add the assessments Ask Me or Meet Me into an assessment phase, the videos that the candidates complete as a part of the assessment set will be visible on the Mini Profile. They can then be appraised by an admin who can rate the video on several key metrics. The results of these ratings are aggregated, in order to give an overall video score which is displayed on the ATS. This flow is useful if you want to include video assessments in your hiring process and have a standardised process of appraising videos which can be used to compare candidates.
To complete this process:
- You must have “Read access” granted to your account for the Users > Hiring > Jobs permission (available to Administrators or above)
- If assigned to a specific job, you must have “Read access” granted for the Users > Hiring > Assigned jobs permission (available to Administrators and above).
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account for the Users > Hiring > Candidate talentpool permission (available to Administrators or above)
- If assigned to a specific job, you must have “Full access” granted for the Users > Hiring > Assigned candidates permission (available to Administrators and above).
How to complete this flow:
- In the candidate’s mini-profile, select the job which you want to appraise.
- Click the “Video” tab.
- Select the video question you want to appraise using the carousel arrows and circles which are located beneath the video. The video will change to show the video submitted for the currently selected question. You can watch each selected video from here.
- After watching the video, for each of the questions give a star rating score from 0 to 5 by clicking at required star rating. On hovering over the stars, the rating given on click will be indicated.
- Optionally, you can add a comment about the video in the free text box.
- Repeat the previous steps for each video on the carousel.
- Click the “Save appraisal” button to apply scores. This score will be presented as a percentage on the candidate list in the activity phase on the ATS.
Please Note: The questions chosen for the video assessment when setting the job assessment phase will be the questions that are appraised in the candidate’s Mini Profile for that job. If a video is reset, then its appraisals are also reset. When a video is resubmitted it will need to be reappraised and the new scores saved.