Assign Employees to a Permission Profile
This functionality allows you to apply a profile to any individual employee. Or change the permission profile of an employee, for instance when they are assigned a new role, or their responsibilities change.
It is important to keep in mind that each employee can only have one permission profile assigned to them at a given time.
To complete this process:
- You must have full access to the Organisation > Permissions permission (available to Organisation Super Users and above).
- You must have Employees registered in your Organisation
How to complete this flow:
- In the navigation panel, go to Manage > Permissions.
- Click the “Assign People” button on the permission profile to which you want to assign an Employee.
- Drag and drop Employees between the two lists to assign / unassign users to or from the selected permission profile. By default, the left-hand list shows employees belonging to the selected permission profile, while the right-hand list shows employees which are not assigned to any permission profile (Unassigned).
- Optionally, use the checkboxes to select multiple users to action at the same time.
To move users between permission profiles:
- Use the Profile drop-down above the lists and select the desired permission profiles to move users to and from. Drag and drop Employees between the two lists to assign the required permission profiles.
Note there is no save function, the changes will be applied at the point of movement between profiles.