Apply a Job Phase Primary Profiler
Applying a primary profiler to a job activity phase designates it as the default scoring mechanism for a phase in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Setting up a primary profiler also allows you to compare the profiler match scores of candidates in the ATS and provides detail about specific candidate attributes below designated thresholds.
Please Note: A primary profiler is required for functionality such as auto-streaming (see “Apply Job Auto Stream Settings” flow) and sending scores to external integrations.
To complete this process:
- You must have “Full access” granted to your account for the Users > Hiring > Jobs permission (available to Administrators or above)
- If assigned to a specific job, you must have “Full access” granted for the Users > Hiring > Assigned Jobs permission (available to Administrators and above).
- A job must exist with an activity phase to set a primary profiler for.
- A profiler must exist to designate as primary.
How to complete this flow:
- Navigate to Recruitment > Jobs in the navigation side panel.
- Navigate to the job activity phase you want to add a primary profiler to by clicking the named tab.
- Click on the plus icon next to the label “Profilers:”. This will cause a profiler selection modal to appear.
- At the bottom of the list of the available profilers, ensure the primary profiler checkbox is selected.
- Select the profiler from the list of available profilers (note that you will be returned to the ATS as soon as you select a profiler). Optionally, you may use the search functionality to search for a profiler by name. The selected profiler will now be designated the primary profiler for this job activity.