Troubleshooting Sign-In Issues
Reasons that you are unable to sign in, could include either of the following:
- Incorrect login details have been entered
- Firewall preventing access to website- this is commonly caused by incorrectly configured system settings or irregular entries in the Windows registry. This error can be fixed with special software that repairs the registry and tunes up system settings to restore stability. See link: Fix Problems with Windows Firewall
Please try the following for entering your login details:
- When typing your password in, make sure Caps Lock is off.
- Check that you’re entering the right information in the correct field: Your email in the EMAIL field and your password in the Password field.
- Before typing your password or PIN, select Reveal . This way, you can double-check that you’re typing the right password or PIN before you enter it.
- Type your password using the on-screen keyboard. On a PC press Win+I to open the Settings app and search “Ease of access keyboard settings”. Select “on” for the On-screen keyboard and select the keys to type your password.
On a MAC > Go to System Preferences > Accessibility > On the left pane, find out Keyboard and then check the box of Show Accessibility status in the menu bar. Now, you can see an icon similar to the image of a person in the top right corner of the Mac desktop. > Hit the icon of Accessibility and then select Accessibility Keyboard.
If you are sure your login details are correct, please Download and run the Windows firewall trouble-shooter Fix Problems with Windows Firewall
On a MAC > See Change Firewall settings on Mac – Apple Support (UK)